Brand Identity | Website Design | Website Development
Custom Island, Paris a company that creates customized smartphone cases and covers. Its journey started from a case-only company to a complete customized and treated cases company, exclusively for iPhones. The brand appeal lies in quality & adorability for an elite demographics. As they expected to make sure their brand's outlook is something that’s unique.
Custom Island have given unique looks to their customer’s iPhones with customized jewels, embedded stones, silver and gold plating. With the changing landscape of the e-commerce industry, Custom Island wanted to stay up-to-date with latest e-commerce trends and strengthen the brand connect through their new website. The idea was to build a customized look & feel of the complete website, that is responsive and showcases types of stones, gems and colors.
Plan of Action
Website Design | Website Development
Pastel is one of its kind Interior Design and Consultation company in Singapore with young and raw concepts where plethora of ideas beautifying homes and offices.
They had a ‘raw’ style to be precise that is abstract and more close to the natural beauty.
• Build an abstract website, that doesn’t follow contemporary lines.
• A Unique one-page website that showcases everything about the company in one view.
• Should be accessible using iPad, but simple for smart phones.
• The incorporation of “Form Submission” feature.
• One of the big challenges was to make the site user friendly with proper validation
• Raw and Abstract layouts using HTML5 and CSS3
• Abstract Design that can compile whole website in one page.
• Website/Email Hosting
• Complete Design and Development
• Content Management System was developed only for Projects
• Technical Support
• Remote Online Data Backup
• Defining a clear program of work and project schedule
• Specifications & Documentation
• Quality Assurance
• Post implementation review and phase architecture